[SciPy-dev] the scipy mission, include finite element solver

Gael Varoquaux gael.varoquaux at normalesup.org
Wed Apr 15 01:16:10 EDT 2009

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 08:11:04PM -0500, Robert Kern wrote:
> I don't think it's worded well as a mission statement although I,
> naturally, agree with the content.

It still could go on the scipy.org frontpage, no? Ondrej, this is a wiki,
go ahead and edit it, if we don't agree with your changes, we'll mention
it. Try to make it look nice (very important). The front page tends to
get over cluttered, I believe you should try and rearrange the content in
order not to really make it any longer than it is.

Gaël