[SciPy-dev] Next scipy release 0.7

Jarrod Millman millman at berkeley.edu
Mon Sep 29 12:55:58 EDT 2008

On Sat, Sep 27, 2008 at 9:14 AM, Nils Wagner
<nwagner at iam.uni-stuttgart.de> wrote:
> Just curious. Is there a new deadline for scipy 0.7 ?

I just haven't had any free time.  My plan at this point is to release
an alpha first with binaries.  Since the trunk has had so many
changes, I would like to see more testing before releasing a beta.

If anyone has time and interest in helping, it would make a huge
difference in getting this release out.  If someone could hunt down
the and fix the test failures and clean up all the deprecation
warnings, we would be much closer to getting this release out the
door.

Thanks,

--
Jarrod Millman