[SciPy-dev] Next scipy release 0.7

josef.pktd at gmail.com josef.pktd at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 10:54:53 EDT 2008

Hi,

I think that my fixes to scipy.stats.distributions in
http://scipy.org/scipy/scipy/ticket/745
are now good enough that they can go into 0.7, after some review by
numpy experts which I am not.

As far as I can see, non of my fixes changes anything in the existing
functionality, but fixes several methods that throw exceptions in the
current trunk, and it corrects incorrect calculations in some places.

I provided basic tests. The test results now look pretty good,
compared to before.
This is still not a complete test suite for scipy.stats.distributions,
but in my opinion, a big enhancement to the current tests.

Josef