[SciPy-dev] Scipy Trac broken?

Peter Wang pwang at enthought.com
Fri Nov 21 16:45:22 EST 2008

On Nov 21, 2008, at 3:18 PM, Robert Kern wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 15:12, Pauli Virtanen <pav at iki.fi> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> When logging in or trying to view Scipy roadmap in Scipy's Trac, I
>> get
>> the error:
>
> Working on it. Thank you for the report.

OK, I have moved the broken sqlite database out of the way and put a
"fixed" database in its place.  The fixed DB file is 300kb smaller
than the bad file, and I'm not sure what, if anything, was lost.  It
looks like we have the most recent ticket change in the fixed DB, but
I'm not sure if we have all of the most recent wiki edits.  If you
edited the wiki within the last couple of hours, please just double-
check that your changes are present.

Thanks for pointing this out, and please let me know if you see other
weirdness.

Thanks,
Peter