[SciPy-dev] are masked array statistical function hidden intentionally?

Scott Sinclair scott.sinclair.za at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 05:00:47 EST 2008

2008/11/19 Pierre GM <pgmdevlist at gmail.com>:
> Pauli,
> Thx a lot for the info. I should be good to go. I'm currently on the
> move, so won't be able to post anything on the server before a couple
> of days. Not that we're in a rush anyway...

I'm attaching two patches against the numpy-docs trunk that may be useful.

The first adds a warning (too strong?) that the masked array sections
of the Numpy reference guide are not feature complete and gives a
pointer to the Doc App where all of the functions are visible.

The second adds some of the missing ma functions to the Numpy reference guide.

Use them as you see fit.

Cheers,
Scott