[SciPy-dev] patchfiles in 745

josef.pktd at gmail.com josef.pktd at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 15:55:55 EST 2008

I was hoping that somebody would commit these fixes, many bugs have
been around a long time and several have been reported at least last
year on the mailing list.

If I get commit rights, then I will fix scipy.stats.distributions
myself and increase the test coverage.

Since I'm working on windows, I am only using svn and bazar.

Josef