[SciPy-dev] Cookbook/Documentation

Pierre GM pgmdevlist at gmail.com
Mon May 19 12:33:09 EDT 2008

All,
* I've just noticed that the page describing RecordArrays
(http://www.scipy.org/RecordArrays) is not listed under the Cookbook: should
this be changed ? Shouldn't there be at least a link in the documentation
page ?
* Same problem with Subclasses (http://www.scipy.org/Subclasses)
* I was eventually considering writing down some basic docs for MaskedArrays:
should I create a page under the Cookbook ? Elsewhere ?
* Congrats for the DocMarathon initiative ! The 3 points I've just raised
would fit nicely with objective #3 (reference sections): what's the plan for
that ? Any specific directions to follow ?