[SciPy-dev] openopt and algencan

dmitrey dmitrey.kroshko at scipy.org
Thu Mar 20 14:32:53 EDT 2008

Nils, try using p.xlabel = 'nf'

this is temporary name for "number of function evaluations", I will
think what is better name for the case, and then commit it into OO doc.

This is more appropriate vs your "iteration" that you have chosen for
your x label.
Your "iteration" is just a single objfunc evaluation, while users will
suppose solvers have different iterations with different number of
objFunc evaluations in each one.

Also, take into account, that ralg can yield infeasible iteration
points, so your single-subplot picture doesn't provide all convergence info.
Ralg is intended to handle lb-ub problems more bette in future.
Regards, D.