[SciPy-dev] BayesNet SciKit

Abhik Shah abhikshah at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 16:44:31 EDT 2008

Hi All,
   Almero has gotten in touch with me and will be emailing some code
this weekend.  I will try to look at that (and BNT) code next week to
get an idea of how to best integrate the structure learning with the
parm learning and inference code.

Thanks,
Abhik.

On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 4:19 PM, Robert Kern <robert.kern at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 15:12, Stéfan van der Walt <stefan at sun.ac.za> wrote:
>> Hi Matthieu
>>
>> 2008/6/24 Matthieu Brucher <matthieu.brucher at gmail.com>:
>>> The fact that the functionalities are not higher than OpenBayes is not
>>> relevant (for me) to the fact that the repository is not public.
>>
>> The plan is to have the source code available in a couple of weeks'
>> time.  We have a scikits account, and will proceed with the upload as
>> soon as the university term starts over here in South Africa.  I asked
>> Almero to post an update on his work so long, so that we can
>> coordinate collaborations, rather than duplicate efforts.
>
> You may want to talk to Abhik Shah, the author of PEBL:
>
>  http://code.google.com/p/pebl-project/
>
> --
> Robert Kern

> though it had an underlying truth."
>  -- Umberto Eco

Abhik Shah - http://umich.edu/~shahad
Systems Biology Lab, University of Michigan