[SciPy-dev] BayesNet SciKit

Gouws, Almero <14366037@sun.ac.za> 14366037 at sun.ac.za
Tue Jun 24 06:57:19 EDT 2008

By starting from scratch we can guarantee comprehensive documentation and
tests. Similar projects such as OpenBayes weren't very well documented and
had very few tests. Looking at the functionality of OpenBayes when it was
abondoned (http://www.openbayes.org/features), the current project is basically
at that point, plus we have a proper set of unit tests.

-Almero