[SciPy-dev] scipy.splinalg or bust

Aric Hagberg hagberg at lanl.gov
Mon Jan 28 10:48:27 EST 2008

On Mon, Jan 28, 2008 at 09:23:01AM +0100, Matthieu Brucher wrote:
>    Was it done ? If it was not, I could do it today.
>
>    2008/1/25, Aric Hagberg <[1]hagberg at lanl.gov>:
>
>      I can look at those ARPACK tickets this weekend and help get the code
>      moved.
>      Aric

I'm working on it.

The tickets are fairly easily addressed except for adding more
eigensolver modes (shifted etc) and a high-level interface.

None of the complex matrix methods work for me on an Intel Mac
(with OSX 10.5.1 fink, gfortran) and the tests result in a bus error.
I'd like to track that down before I check it into the trunk.   It appears at
this point to be a LAPACK problem.  Are there any known issues with
this setup?

Aric