[SciPy-dev] svn.scipy.org still down

Robin robince at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 08:14:41 EST 2008

Ping fails for me too, but I can still access the server through the web:

http://svn.scipy.org/svn/numpy/trunk/numpy/doc/example.py
for example loads fine. I suspect it's behind a router/firewall that
blocks ICMP ping packets.

svn update also works, although I do get an error:
svn: Failed to add directory 'scipy/linsolve': object of the same name
already exists

I guess I should delete the existing linsolve directory.

Robin