[SciPy-dev] Scipy server suffering again...

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 13:07:08 EST 2008

On Jan 13, 2008 10:35 AM, Fernando Perez <fperez.net at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'll keep on trying through the day, and will report if it eventually works.

OK, I doubt this is going to work ever, I've gotten 5 '500 internal
error' pages in a row.  The server simply can't complete the request,
it seems.  The issue is the admin page for ipython-dev, where you
approve/delete held messages.  It has tons of held spam that I was
trying to flush and a single message I wanted to approve.  I only
visit that page rarely, and if there's a setting to just have mailmain
auto-delete anything that SpamAssassin marks, I'd be OK with that.
But I couldn't find such a setting after looking around a bit, so all
this old spam is accumulating...

Cheers,