[SciPy-dev] [Fwd: umfpack scikit]

Robert Cimrman cimrman3 at ntc.zcu.cz
Mon Feb 11 05:52:55 EST 2008

Did the message below got in? I cannot commit to scikits using my usual
username 'rc' and the password.

$ svn commit umfpack/

Adding         umfpack
Authentication realm: <http://svn.scipy.org:80> scipy.org
Password for 'rc':
Authentication realm: <http://svn.scipy.org:80> scipy.org
Username: rc
Password for 'rc':
Authentication realm: <http://svn.scipy.org:80> scipy.org
Username: rc
Password for 'rc':
svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: CHECKOUT of '/svn/scikits/!svn/ver/855/trunk': authorization failed
(http://svn.scipy.org)

r.