[SciPy-dev] openopt example mmp_1.py

dmitrey dmitrey.kroshko at scipy.org
Sun Feb 3 06:44:35 EST 2008

I guess we should wait - will other users report the bug or not.
As for import from numpy, since python doesn't fails with "undefined
variable int32" in line 355, hence int32 is imported successfully from
numpy
Nils, do you have encountered the bug in another example from /examples?
Is the problem urgent for you?

Regards, D.