[SciPy-dev] tagging 0.7.0rc1 this weekend? (was Numerical Recipes ...)

Jarrod Millman millman at berkeley.edu
Mon Dec 29 05:02:31 EST 2008

The NR code review is basically complete.  All the NR copyright issues
have been resolved (the only thing left is to verify that the
docstrings clearly explain the code's relation to NR).  A big thanks
to everyone who helped resolve the NR issues!

Since this was the only thing blocking the release candidate, I am
planning to create a 0.7.x branch and tag 0.7.0rc1 at the end of the
weekend.  Once I branch for 0.7.x, the trunk will be open for 0.8
development.

Cheers,
Jarrod