[SciPy-dev] Writing Matlab 5 cells containing structures with long field names

Matthew Brett matthew.brett at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 21:33:35 EST 2008

Hi,

> Unfortunately, the patch that Vebjorn made on my behalf earlier this week
> (checked in as 5237 I believe) had a bug.

Many thanks for this - and again - many thanks for the tests, they are
very helpful.  I took the fact that I also missed the problem with
option passing to mean that it was too complicated, and I've
simplified it, thus implementing your fix in a slightly different way.
 Please let me know if you have any problems with current SVN.

Thanks a lot,

Matthew