[SciPy-dev] Scipy Tutorial (and updating it)

Tom Grydeland tom.grydeland at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 09:07:40 EST 2008

On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 10:04 AM, Pauli Virtanen <pav at iki.fi> wrote:

> Note that `mgrid` is an object and not a class; class documentation is
> already handled. We don't have a standard for objects, so the parser
> assumes the format is the same as for functions.

That is what I gathered, yes.

> The See Also section won't work if the whole docstring is not formatted
> per the standard. Could be fixed, yes.

Okay, I won't worry about that for the time being then.

I've started on the numpy.fft.* family of functions now.  I've
finished fft, ifft, fftn, ifftn, and would appreciate an indication
whether it appears to move in the right direction or not.  If people
are happy with the way I wrote these, I'll complete the rest of the
family in the same style.

--
Tom Grydeland
  <Tom.Grydeland@(gmail.com)>