[SciPy-dev] PyArray_FromDims and friends

Jarrod Millman millman at berkeley.edu
Thu Aug 14 16:22:29 EDT 2008

With the SciPy 0.7.0 release quickly approaching, I would really like
to get the rid of all the deprecated NumPy calls in SciPy.  While I
don't think they should hold up the beta releases, I would like them
all removed before the first release candidate.  All patches welcome.

There is no plan to systematically fix these, so please don't hesitate
to fix any area of the code that you feel comfortable working on.

Thanks,

--
Jarrod Millman
10 Giannini Hall, UC Berkeley