[SciPy-dev] problems with login/register in scikits page

Jeff Strunk jstrunk at enthought.com
Wed Sep 12 11:30:01 EDT 2007

Trac, moin, and subversion all use different authentication. I did notice that
the scikits trac was using its own htdigest file again, so I changed it back
to using the scipy trac's htdigest file. Please let me know if you can't log
in to the scikits trac with your scipy trac login information. Your username
in trac is dmitrey.kroshko .

Jeff