[SciPy-dev] openopt (prelimenary) announce

Matthieu Brucher matthieu.brucher at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 14:41:15 EDT 2007

Hi,

Excellent preliminary announce, but this can be confusing :

The OpenOpt project was sponsored by Google throught the GSoC program
> (Google Summer of Code). Most of code was written by GSoC student Dmitrey
> Kroshko (Optimization Department, Cybernetics Institute, Ukrainian Science
> Academy, and the dept staff suggestions were very useful) under the
> mentoring of SciPy developers Alan G Isaac and Jarrod Milman.

I don't know exactly how much you wrote (in terms of number of caracters),
but I don't think that "most of the code" is the right locution. You can
perhaps write that it was written by both of us ?

Matthieu