[SciPy-dev] [Fwd: Re: wrapping BLOPEX for SciPy]

Robert Cimrman cimrman3 at ntc.zcu.cz
Thu Mar 22 03:18:49 EDT 2007

Hi all,

FYI: I have asked Andrew Knyazev, the author of BLOPEX (sparse)
eigenvalue solver, some questions related to making it usable from SciPy
(which I plan to do, unless somebody else did/does it already). Some
interesting points have appeared in the discussion, see below remarks of
Julien Langou, one of the LAPACK developers (the discussion leading to
those remarks is below below :).

r.