[SciPy-dev] bug in scipy.stats.norm.cdf ?

John Hunter jdh2358 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 20:05:38 EST 2007

On 3/4/07, eric jones <eric at enthought.com> wrote:
> It looks like it works with latest install of Python -- Enthought
> Edition on WinXP.  This is python 2.4.3.
> In [87]: scipy.__version__
> Out[87]: '0.5.3.dev2749'

Hey Eric,

On the enthought python download page
http://code.enthought.com/enthon/, the scipy version is listed as
"SciPy 0.5.0.2033: Scientific Library for Python" but you are showing
a much more recent version.  The code I am using in scipy.stats was
broken in one of the 0.5.0.* branches I was testing on, so I want to
make sure my students, who are mainly win32, are getting the latest
packages.  I was planning on pointing them to the enthought edition;
is there a pointer to a development or testing release, or is the
version number on the main page out of date?

Thanks,
JDH