[SciPy-dev] equivalent to online Octave calculator?

dmitrey openopt at ukr.net
Mon Jun 25 08:41:07 EDT 2007

No. The urls you provide (in top of web page) requires registering.
Versions of numpy & scipy are unknown and of course nightly builds are
absent.
As for the SAGE project itself, I think there too many info about
rational numbers, rings, polynomials in documentation and too small
about most common funcs. Maybe it is what *William Stein* is keen on,
but I guess ordinary users first of all need ordinary float-point
calculations.
I had spent several days trying to learn SAGE but anyway now I think it
would better to rely on scipy.org own online tool than other project one.

- D.