[SciPy-dev] equivalent to online Octave calculator?

dmitrey openopt at ukr.net
Mon Jun 25 05:25:12 EDT 2007

Hi all,
has numpy/scipy project something equivalent to online Octave calculator?
http://www.online-utility.org/math/math_calculator.jsp

If no, I guess it would be very useful for checking numpy/scipy bugs -
are those related to user's old scipy/numpy version or they are due to
build options and/or lack of some libraries (atlas, blas, lapack etc; or
due to their obsolete versions installed).

Also, I think it would be very useful and convenient if there will be
radiobutton provided which version to use: either latest release or
nightly build.
(or maybe some scipy releases + some numpy releases, including nightly
builds).

Also, scikits might be connected in future to the frame; and some limits
could be implemented (for example, no more than 60 sec cputime per day
from single IP)

So, what are your suggestions?

Regards, Dmitrey.