[SciPy-dev] Trouble with optimize.fmin_ncg

dmitrey openopt at ukr.net
Wed Jul 25 16:08:00 EDT 2007

I'm not sure it's a good idea, because it requires having the file
containing matrix + correct load by scipy.io
I think constructing matrices explicitly is better.
Also, I suspect the func <x,Ax>/<x,Bx> is non-convex even for B=I.
But if you want, I can add the test case (for fmin_ncg) after closing
all other currently still open tickets, assigned to me.
Regards, D.