[SciPy-dev] Refactoring of csc/csr sparse matrices

Ravikiran Rajagopal ravi.rajagopal at amd.com
Thu Jan 11 10:46:49 EST 2007

On Thursday 11 January 2007 9:07 am, Tim Leslie wrote:
> OK, it seems like a lot of positive feedback for option c), so I'll
> clean up my patch to do that and check it in in the next 24 hours and
> we can work out the next evolution of the interface from there.

I am probably too late (time zone differences), but I would like a deprecation
warning for the old methods. I agree with Ed that the original methods
shouldn't be considered as interfaces, and hence deprecating them would
eventually let us remove it (fewer lines of code to maintain in the long
run). I am not a heavy user of this module, though; so please tell me if I am
missing something.

Regards,
Ravi