[SciPy-dev] new function regrid for fitpack2

Tim Leslie tim.leslie at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 02:06:40 EST 2007

Hi All, I've been working through a bunch of tickets and noticed this
one has stagnated. Can someone comment on the status of this.

http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/scipy/ticket/286

The second patch to this ticket has not been applied? Is there a
reason not to? I noticed the other thread on this topic suggested that
a complete solution might require moving delaunay out of the sandbox.
Is this still the case?

Cheers,

Tim