[SciPy-dev] New scattered data interpolation module

Zachary Pincus zpincus at stanford.edu
Thu Feb 8 16:02:35 EST 2007

What's the relationship between the new RBF code and the Gaussian KDE
classes in scipy.stats.kde? I think that they might be pretty similar
-- perhaps similar enough to try to wrap up together.

Zach Pincus

Program in Biomedical Informatics and Department of Biochemistry
Stanford University School of Medicine