[SciPy-dev] [Numpy-discussion] SciPy Sprint results

Tom Waite twaite at berkeley.edu
Fri Dec 28 02:34:23 EST 2007

I got the Intel( Windows) compiler to work, but had problems with the link.
The Intel linker (xilink6) has a problem (multi-file optimization error) and
I noted with my Visual Studio running with Intel, the Intel linker actually
is running the MS linker. This is not completed as of now as I still need to
resolve the minor changes I am having to make to the inherited distutils
scripts in my IntelW.py.

Tom