[SciPy-dev] SciPy trunk has references to ParametricTestCase

Jarrod Millman millman at berkeley.edu
Wed Aug 29 20:48:08 EDT 2007

Hello,

I noticed that a few references to ParametricTestCase have made it
into the SciPy trunk:
 scipy/sparse/tests/test_sparse.py:               ParametricTestCase):
 scipy/misc/tests/test_pilutil.py:class test_pilutil(ParametricTestCase):

ParametricTestCase was only recently added to the NumPy:
http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/numpy/changeset/3976/trunk/numpy/testing/parametric.py

So should we remove these references just from the tag (which I will
make very soon, I promise) or should we remove them from the trunk (at
least until a new release of NumPy is made)?

--
Jarrod Millman
10 Giannini Hall, UC Berkeley