[SciPy-dev] NumPy 1.0.3.x and SciPy 0.5.2.x

Ondrej Certik ondrej at certik.cz
Wed Aug 15 17:05:28 EDT 2007

Good job.

Those using Debian and Ubuntu know, that the python-scipy package was
broken for almost two months. I sent a patch that fixes that and makes
scipy build and install, into the bug database:

(scroll down). Hopefully, the maintainer will upload the new package
soon, in the meantime, just apply my patch and build the package by
hand.

Ondrej