[SciPy-dev] scikits developement conventions ?

Jarrod Millman millman at berkeley.edu
Wed Apr 25 14:34:48 EDT 2007

On 4/24/07, Robert Kern <robert.kern at gmail.com> wrote:

> David Cournapeau wrote:
> >     Now that scikits is finally in place, I would like to know what the
> > "conventions" are for development. The only webpage I found for info is
> > the following: https://projects.scipy.org/scipy/scikits/. Is that right
> ?
>
> That's it at the moment. You can also look at my responses in the thread
> "mlabwrap scikit". I'll try to flesh out the page this week.

Last week Alexander Schmolck and I started converting mlabwrap to the be the
first scikits project.  We ran short on time and didn't get everything
finished.  I will be adding the project to svn later this week.  Alex also
started working on the distilling the scipy-dev threads on the wiki page.
Once Robert fleshes it out a little better, it should make more sense.

--
Jarrod Millman
10 Giannini Hall, UC Berkeley