[SciPy-dev] Ebuilds and Attribute error

Martin Höfling martin.hoefling at gmx.de
Tue Oct 31 13:27:31 EST 2006

Hi there,

first of all, i've created subversion ebuilds for numpy and scipy so if anyone
is interested in them just tell me.
It seems as if there' something wrong with numy:

I tried from the tutorial in the documentation.

In [1]: from  scipy import *
In [2]: x,y = mgrid[-1:1:20j,-1:1,20j]
exceptions.AttributeError                            Traceback (most recent
call last)

/home/martin/<console>

/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/numpy/lib/index_tricks.py in
__getitem__(self, key)
    129             typ = int
    130             for k in range(len(key)):
--> 131                 step = key[k].step
    132                 start = key[k].start
    133                 if start is None: start=0

AttributeError: 'complex' object has no attribute 'step'

I tried also to revert back to numpy 1.0, no change.

Best wishes,
	Martin
--
HTML erhöht den Informationsgehalt eines Postings *immer* um ein paar
unvorteilhafte Informationen über den Verfasser.