[SciPy-dev] SciPy release

Marco Presi zufus at zufus.org
Wed Oct 25 09:24:05 EDT 2006

 || On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 04:18:07 -0600
 || Travis Oliphant <oliphant.travis at ieee.org> wrote:

	to> Now that NumPy 1.0 is out, we need to make a SciPy release.  Let's
	to> target Monday of next week for the release of 0.5.2.

        Hi Travis,

        while I think that probably there is a chance to get numpy in
        next stable Debian release, probably it could be late for scipy
        0.5.2.

        Anyway, do you think that by simply rebuilding scipy 0.5.1 on
        top of numpy-1.0 can introduce regressions?

	to> Please have code-contributions and clean-ups by then.

        Regards

        Marco

--
"I videogiochi non influenzano i bambini. Voglio dire, se Pac-Man avesse
influenzato la nostra generazione, staremmo tutti saltando in sale

"Videogames do not influence kids. I mean, if Pac-Man influenced our
generation, we were all jumping in dark rooms, chomping pills and
listening to electronic repeating music."

Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc. 1989