[SciPy-dev] [mailinglist] Re: want to contribute bvp-solver

Robert Kern robert.kern at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 12:34:16 EDT 2006

Uwe Schmitt wrote:

> [...]

I do not see a license on that code. I'm afraid we cannot accept contributions
which do not have a license compatible with the Scipy license. Could you please
contact the authors of the code for a statement as to who owns the copyright on
the code and the license under which they are releasing the code? Thanks.

> I do not find mus.py below:
> mus.py now imports _musl.pyd, ( later _musn.pyd ) and provides
> functions mus.musl() and mus.musn() as wrappers of _mus?.pyd.

.py files will automatically get picked up.

--
Robert Kern

  an underlying truth."
   -- Umberto Eco