[SciPy-dev] netcdf module with ctypes

Jonathan Taylor jonathan.taylor at stanford.edu
Fri Jul 28 19:58:09 EDT 2006

Thanks,

Wasn't aware of so many python implementations.

One of the other reasons that I did this is I wanted the variable data
to have at least "put" and "compress" methods rather than just
assigning/retreiving by slice, hence the memmap hack.

Does anyone know if any of these packages have "put" and "compress"
methods for the variables?

-- Jonathan