[SciPy-dev] [SciPy-user] where to get version 0.3.2?

Travis N. Vaught travis at enthought.com
Tue Jan 31 12:22:57 EST 2006

Travis N. Vaught wrote:
> Christian Meesters wrote:

>> Perhaps somebody has the installer saved and could send it to me?
>>

> I'm uploading some of the scipy 0.3.2 binaries to the sourceforge site
> now--I'll repost when they're available (and update the wiki page).
>
> Travis

[Apologies for the cross-post]

I've finished uploading the "legacy" binaries to the sourceforge site.
Let me know if there are any errors or omissions.

I've also disabled (from non-developer view) the forums and trackers at
the sourceforge site--there are folks who have been posting there, but
no one is monitoring these tools.

Please use the mailing lists for questions:
scipy-user at scipy.org -- subscribe at
scipy-dev at scipy.org -- subscribe at