[SciPy-dev] [Numpy-discussion] Re: How to handle a[...] in numpy?

Sasha ndarray at mac.com
Tue Jan 10 19:34:00 EST 2006

Zero rank array assignments are in
(http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/numpy/changeset/1866). I will follow
Travis' suggestion and implement  x[..., newaxis] as a special case.
I still believe that the code can be refactored so that no explicit
checks for nd==0 are
necessary, but this can be done later.  Also, before attempting any
refactoring I would like to have a comprehansive test_multiarray that
covers all the branches. Any volunteers?

-- sasha