[SciPy-dev] SciPy 0.4.4 release progress

Ed Schofield schofield at ftw.at
Mon Jan 9 20:32:56 EST 2006

On 10/01/2006, at 1:01 AM, Ed Schofield wrote:

> I can edit the wiki fine, but I have no
> idea how to upload file attachments with MoinMoin.  In theory it
> should be possible, right? ;)

Okay, I worked out how to include attachments.  But it doesn't seem a
satisfactory way to distribute files ... it seems to require users to
click on the "More actions" list box to actually see the files (and
doesn't have SF's nice mirroring system).  So I suppose SF would be
better, unless there's some other file release facility on the new
website I'm missing ...

-- Ed