[SciPy-dev] [Numpy-discussion] Re: [SciPy-user] Long live to numpy (and its list as well)

Perry Greenfield perry at stsci.edu
Fri Jan 6 12:34:13 EST 2006

Perhaps all discussions of the core stuff could go to numpy-discussion
and the applications and libraries go to scipy-discussion. That
segregation often doesn't work and you still get all the cross-posting
anyway. But I would think that it would be important to have the core
element highlighted in the name since that user base will be bigger
than the scipy one by necessity.

Perry