[SciPy-dev] Scipy Homepage in Safari

Travis N. Vaught travis at enthought.com
Sat Feb 25 22:42:10 EST 2006

Brendan,

Apparently it's a png-on-pre-tiger-Safari-issue--at least according to this:

http://hsivonen.iki.fi/png-gamma/

I've changed it from a png to a gif, hoping this will do the trick.  Let
me know how it looks.  You may have to clear your cache or do other
things to get the .gif image.

Thanks for pointing this out.

Travis