[SciPy-dev] Kuipers statistics

Manuel Metz mmetz at astro.uni-bonn.de
Mon Feb 20 03:28:29 EST 2006

Hi,
I have attached a patch for the file /Lib/special/cephes/kolmogorov.c.
This patch adds a function 'kuiper(y)' which is very similar to the
function 'kolmogorov(y)', which is required for the K-S-Test. Kuipers
statistics is a variant of K-S statistics which is invariant on a circle.

I did not write an inverse function yet (is't not monotonic in it's
first derivative) and also did not include patches for the corresponding
.py files.

Is there any interest to include the Kuiper statistics into SciPy ???

Manuel