[SciPy-dev] interactive data analysis tutorial migrated to scipy.org

Sasha ndarray at mac.com
Sat Feb 11 01:51:37 EST 2006

This tutorial uses numarray, but contains a promise "when PyFITS is
ported to use numpy, the tutorial will be updated to use it instead of
numarray."  The tutorial is excellent and clearly deserves to be
prominently displayed, but while it uses numarray it may confuse new
users about the status of numpy.