[SciPy-dev] old Scipy.org

Joe Harrington jh at oobleck.astro.cornell.edu
Fri Feb 10 12:43:18 EST 2006

Hi Joe,

I've now been contacted by several people who wonder where the old
Scipy.org site is (the Plone site).  I asked about it shortly after
the conversion, and asked you yesterday in private email, but I have
received no reply.  Lots of links on both our own and others's sites
are now dead.  Joe, I hope you'll at least let us know what's up
today.  I hope the data are not lost.  Having the old site available
for continued conversion was a pre-conversion requirement that was
made very clear.  I know you're very busy, but please at least let us
know the status of the data.  We're worried.

[If Joe is out, could someone at Enthought let us know so we don't
interpret silence as trouble?]

Thanks,

--jh--