[SciPy-dev] plans for stats.py?

Robert Kern robert.kern at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 22:20:14 EST 2006

Travis Oliphant wrote:

> Don't worry about that.  The stats module desperately needs some
> attention.  Robert will probably  have opinions on some of the
> functions, but most of them are adapted from Gary Stragman's original
> code.

I have opinions on just about everything. But the important one here is "If it
doesn't work with reasonable inputs, and you can't figure out how to fix it,
toss it somewhere in the sandbox with some notes about what you learned, what
arguments failed, what you think it ought to be doing." If people complain, then
they should know how to properly document it or fix it.

--
Robert Kern
robert.kern at gmail.com

  -- Richard Harter