[SciPy-dev] Scipy cookbook++ ?

Vincent Nijs v-nijs at kellogg.northwestern.edu
Sat Dec 30 15:45:19 EST 2006

The cookbook on Scipy.org is really great. I learned a lot from the simple
examples shown there. In its current form it is a great alternative to a
tutorial. I wonder, however, if it will remain easy to use if people add a
lot of information to these pages.

Perhaps scipy could use something like the tips and scripts posting set-up
on the vim site (see links below). On this site tips/scripts get
posted/updated to a database. There is an interface to search and browse for
scripts. You can also list tips/scripts by number of views/downloads or
ratings.

http://www.vim.org/tips/index.php
http://www.vim.org/scripts/index.php

Vincent