[SciPy-dev] [Docutils-users] Fwd: [sage-devel] numpy in SAGE, etc.

Gary Ruben gruben at bigpond.net.au
Fri Dec 22 20:05:42 EST 2006

Thanks David,
It works now.
Actually, epydoc did break at the LaTeX point on my system because it
wants fancyheadings.sty, which is a deprecated LaTeX package not package
managed by MikTeX - I just replaced it in the .tex output with
fancyhdr.sty, because I couldn't be bothered installing fancyheadings,
and it worked. This is a problem in epydoc and not a problem with your
patch. We probably don't need to use the epydoc preamble anyway.
thanks,
Gary