[SciPy-dev] [Docutils-users] Fwd: [sage-devel] numpy in SAGE, etc.

Gary Ruben gruben at bigpond.net.au
Fri Dec 22 02:34:22 EST 2006

Hi David,
I applied your patch, but I've missed something because I get an error
when it tries to import parse_latex_math latex_math from latexparser.
i.e. latexparser is nowhere to be found. Is this in some other file
which Jens has or do I need to rename something? I wasn't able to work
this out from reading others' posts to this thread.
thanks,
Gary

David Huard wrote:
> Thanks Jens,
>
> For those who would like to try it out, here is the patch made on a
> recent svn checkout of docutils.
> The patch adds the latex-math role and directive to docutils. Using it,
> you should be able to run epydoc and
> generate pdf output from the docstrings of any python module (correctly
> formated, that is). The html output doesn't work very well for me, but
> that may be due to my browser not supporting MathML fonts.
>
> The next step would be to add support for the :input:, :ouput:,
> :example: and :see also: tags. It shouldn't be difficult, but I'll leave
> that to someone else : )
>
> To see it in action, try
>
> epydoc --pdf epytest.py
<snip>