[SciPy-dev] rst2mathml

Alan G Isaac aisaac at american.edu
Sat Dec 9 21:52:31 EST 2006

On Sat, 9 Dec 2006, Jonathan Guyer apparently wrote:
> I see my confusion. I'd gotten the sandbox via svn along with
> docutils HEAD, and it doesn't work with that (it throws an error deep
> within docutils).  I switched to docutils-0.4 and it seems
> fine.

This problem that docutils SVN head creates for the
latex-math module in the sandbox should interest the
docutils developers and perhaps the latex-math developer
(Jens Jørgen Mortensen), so I'll forward your comment to the
docutils list.  You may wish to follow-up with any useful
details.

Cheers,
Alan Isaac